Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Cooperstown is in TRU warehouses

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hopefully they'll be hitting the stores next week. I've been waiting for this series for a long time. With any luck I'll be able to get both of the Brooks Robinson figs.

    Hell, I want all the regulars and variants in this line. Now if we could only get a Koufax figure.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    all I'll need is the St Louis dude, Lou Brock right?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    It's Bob Gibson. We actually got them in today, and they're just beautiful. This has to be the best sports line that McF has done.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •